Sunday, April 09, 2006

Salma Hayek - "I don't live in Hollywood-land."

Salma Hayek had a few words to say about Hollywood and it's glamor.

"I don't live in Hollywood-land. I prefer cooking dinner or playing board games. I have a farm and I love it there. I have really good friends and family - that's my life."

"I don't do the Hollywood thing although I see RENEE ZELLWEGER, ASHLEY JUDD and GEORGE CLOONEY when they're in town."

"Every once in a while you get nominated for an Oscar and you go to a couple of parties for a month or two then you go back to cleaning the dog s**t. Because dogs are p**sed off because you went away to make a movie and now it's their time to punish you."

"This is how I see myself settling down, in a very quiet place, far away from the glamour and the stars."

Read More at Pipex.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home