Friday, April 07, 2006

Paris Hilton has Words for Nicole Richie

You can read all of them in the April 5th issue of Elle Magazine but here's a nasty little preview.

"She (Nicole) cannot stand being around me because I get all the attention and people really don't care about her," stated Paris.

"It breaks my heart. She was my sister. She was the funniest person to be around and then she let the fame go to her head."

"She's not the same person any more. I never want to speak to her again - ever."

Going even further Paris also claims that Nicole used her name to promote Nicole's book The Truth about Diamonds.

"It's really pathetic that she needs to use my name to sell something because she's obviously not enough."

Read More at Sky.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home