Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Micheal Douglas Judges the Celebrity Masses

The new GQ Interview with Micheal Douglas leaves his oppinions on current celebrity romances quite clear even though the star himself was abandoned by his wife of 19 years after suspricions of womanizing. In 1992 he reportedly went to the Sierra Tucson Centre for the treatment of sexual addiction, shortly before his divorce in 1995. The star himself is quoted as saying, "I went to rehab for basically overwork and alcohol abuse.''

In his interview with GQ Douglas quotes;

"I don't know about Brad Pitt," says Douglas, "leaving that beautiful woman [Jennifer Aniston] to go hold orphans for Angelina [Jolie]. I mean how long is that going to last?"

"You learn to respect something of value and nurture it and treat it well," he said. "I mean, don't ask me what happened with Renee Zellweger [and her short-lived husband Kenny Chesney]. I don't know how you get married for four months. And Julia [Roberts] with Lyle [Lovett]. There must be some incredible things you find out one night. I mean, I don't know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home