Saturday, April 15, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Made Jessica Simpson Cry

According to multiple witnesses Lindsay Lohan recently confronted Jessica Simpson at the Dime Bar in L.A. Lohan sent a round of drinks just after 11pm to the table where Jessica Simpson & William Ratner sat and when Simpson sent no thanks Lindsay responded by walking over and saying a few choice works including;

'What's the matter? When your sister is around, you can talk shit about me, but now that Ashlee's not here, what are you going to do? C'mon! I'm 19 and you're 25. Say something, you coward!"

According to a source Jessica responded by "bursting into tears and told Lindsay that she didn't want to cause a scene."

The source claims Lohan responded, "'Let's go outside then, you and me. Alone. I don't need to embarrass you. I'm not causing a scene. You think I care? Step outside! Let's go." The source says, "Ratner tried to calm Lohan down, to no avail.

"She told Lindsay that she didn't want to cause a scene," says the source. But Lohan only grew more infuriated. "She said, 'Let's go outside then, you and me. Alone. I don't need to embarrass you. I'm not causing a scene. You think I care? Step outside! Let's go,'" says the source. "Ratner tried to calm down Lohan, to no avail.

Read More at US Weekly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home